I’m Kate, I’m 19, and I hail from the land of ice, snow, and the impossibly polite. This video should help you understand my lifestyle.… I’m just kidding. It's really more along these lines. :)
I like One Direction, sorry I'm not sorry.
Drop me a question or general musing in my ask box. It’s always open. That’s what it’s there for :)
i never understood why some non religious people get offended or roll their eyes when the religious say they’ll pray for them or something like man i get stoked because i might not believe in their god but they do and to them it’s one of the kindest things you can do for someone so why shit all over it just be grateful that they’re doing something nice for you
you might not like niall horan but niall horan likes you
SIGNAL BOOST: there’s an active male shooter in full body armor with an assault rifle in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey
please reblog this in case anyone from New Jersey follows you, let’s hope everyone is staying safe
Holy moly. K.
5. How many kids do you want?
-I haven’t thought about it for a while, but I used to want three. An older boy and two daughters.
10. Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Hopefully not, that’s weird. But it was at a club so maybe lol. #sketchy
15. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
-A lot has happened in the last 5 years. I think I’m fundamentally the same person, but obviously I’ve changed. Many things in my life have changed so it’s inevitable that I’ll have changed as well. My opinions have gotten stronger and I have a better time standing up for myself?
20. What’s something you cannot wait for?
- There’s nothing I’m actively waiting for right now in that sense.. Idk, for Jess to be home?
25. Do you reply to all of your texts?
- I try to, yeah. Usually I’m pretty good about it; I’ve let a few slip through the cracks though. And I don’t respond to messages that don’t need replies lol
30. Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- Granny Smith apples
35. Your mood summed into one word?
40. Where do you want to live when you’re older?
- France. Maybe back here eventually/for the long-run though.
45. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- I’d say “yes” but “anything” is very open. Obviously I would within reason, but if someone told me to do something seriously destructive to myself or someone else, I wouldn’t. I’d probably also rethink my close relationship with that person. But within reason, yes there are a few people.
50. Do you wish your ex was dead?
- No, there’s nobody that I wish dead.
55. How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
- They were fine with it once it actually happened/once they realized I was serious about it.
60. Are you on the phone?
65. Have you ever copied someone else’s homework?
70. Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
- Considering I’m almost 20, I’d say that’s a no.
75. Do you get annoyed easily?
- Depends by whom and what it is they’re doing/that’s happening.
80. What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand?
- As a concept, depends on the situation. I’d like to say my leanings would be more towards relationship, but I also lose interest fairly easily.